I will be on two panels for the 2011 Independent Arts and Media Expo this coming Saturday, September 25.
Check it out if you are in the neighborhood...
Sept. 25, at the Expo, 11:45am-12:45pm
CELLspace, 2050 Bryant St. x 18th St., SF
Powerful new tools for online community building and promotions have emerged in the last ten years. Now social networking is changing how we talk to each other and work together. How can you harness social networking for your art?
* Emily Goligoski (http://thesanfranista.com/, @emgollie, women2.org/in-conversation)
* Therese Davis ("Networking, In Person and Virtually"; Songbird Festival Founder)
* Kwan Booth, Oakland Local, Legba Digital
* Johnny Funcheap, founder, FunCheapSF
* Gregory Stock, arts promoter
Two panels will be located at SPORTS BASEMENT!
Sept. 25, Sports Basement, 1590 Bryant St, 2:30-3:30 pm
Community collaboration and project documentation
* Wendy Testu, Project Director, Welcome to the NeighborHOOD
* Lise Swenson, filmmaker
* La Constance Shahid, Project Coordinator, Welcome to the NeighborHOOD
Sept. 25, Sports Basement, 1590 Bryant St. St., SF, 3:45-4:45pm
* Michael Stoll (SF Public Press, www.sfpublicpress.org)
* Lisa Lee (Publisher, Hyphen Magazine, http://www.hyphenmagazine.com/)
* David Hunt, co-founder, Circus Bella
* Irene Kao, Hyphen Magazine